Translate

Tuesday 19 June 2012

BAVIPHAT: Paprika~Trouble Out Emulsion Review


Baviphat, with their fruits and vegetables packaging is certainly one of the most cutest natural packaging out there. Familiar with the benefits of natural fruits and veggies, these packaging turns application of products into an infusion of nutrients into the skin. However, cute packaging is nothing if the product isn't good. (Other Baviphat product reviews coming soon)

Although it is not the best in hydrating the skin, I find this emulsion has good oil control properties, as well as acne prevention!! <3 I would highly recommend this product to those that have combination/oily skin like me. I use this product in Edmonton spring (daytime) , it is useable even in dryer weathers and although I would have to increase the amount compare to warmer countries, or else, it may be a bit dry. I don't think this is suitable for winter in dryer countries. A thing worth noting is that you can use this over acne and it doesn't cause you to break out more! What I don't like about this is that absorption is only so-so. Overall, I still think this is a good product that I recommend =)


Baviphat also have yellow and green pepper targeting other skin problems =)

Pros: 
- Oil control
-Acne prevention
-Can use over acne

Cons:
-absorption is so-so

Price: (don't quite remember) Around or Below $100 HKD
 Rating: 3.5/5

1 comment:

  1. แหล่งรวบรวมเกมการพนันไว้มากมาย พร้อมให้บริการนักเสี่ยงโชคตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง สมัคร sbobet ยังถือได้ว่าเป็นเว็บไซต์แทงบอลออนไลน์ที่ดีที่สุดอีกด้วย และยังสามารถลุ้นรับโปรโมชั่นที่มีความหลากหลายให้นักเดิมพันทุกตลอดการเข้าใช้งานเลยก็ว่าได้

    ReplyDelete