Translate

Wednesday 16 May 2012

JILL STUART: Jelly Eye Color Review

I bought this when I had an obsession with cream shadows. I love how creamy textures makes application so simple and SO SO long-lasting. Then, I bump into this unique product that made me fall in love with it. <3

This product has very pretty packaging, just like other Jill Stuart makeup products. I won't say is exactly a cream shadow. Like the name, it does have a "jelly" texture. As in... it actually bounces when u touch it!!! It's VERY VERY VERY water-based and has LOTS of moisture in it.


Descriptions: "Jelly eye color with a fresh and moist texture gives a long-lasting diamond sparkle and shine".

Application: "Take an appropriate amount on fingertip and spread on eyelids"

I was told that it may dry out quicker than other cream shadows by the retailer, but so far, mine haven't dry out at all and I had it for sometime now. But it may also be because I don't use it much. It also has this fruity smell to it ^^


I purchase  09 midnight shine. The actual colour is a bit more blue than the picture. It's like a light navy blue colour with sparkles and shimmer. There's also a bit of shine in it. It is very easy to spread due to it's high level of moisture but because of that, the colour isn't very pigmented. You can build it if you want a more pigmented look, but generally this shadow is more light so there's a limitation to how much you can build it to. Overall, I still love how the colour and texture are. The moisture helps the shadow stay put for the entire day~

Rating: 4.5/5 

Pros:
  • Long-lasting
  • High in moisture
  • A good balance of shimmer and glitter
  • Easy application
  • Smooth texture
  • Nice fruity smell
Cons:
  • Not pigmented
  • may dry out easily 
  • A bit hard to blend with other shadows.





1 comment:

  1. การเดิมพันของเกมการพนันออนไลน์ที่เรียกกันว่า sbobet thai หรือการแทงบอลออนไลน์ที่นักเดิมพันให้ความนิยมกันเป็นอันดับต้นๆ ของประเทศ โดยที่สามารถเข้าใช้ได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

    ReplyDelete