Translate

Wednesday 23 May 2012

MARY KAY: Cream Eye Shadow Review


        Mary Kay cream shadows comes in 5 colours. I was first captured by the "glacier gray" colour on the left. These cream shadows are good, but I don't feel like there's anything special about them. The are not especially creamy nor dry. Don't get me wrong, I like them and use them but I just don't find that "O WOW, THIS IS SO GOOD" element in them. I think they're worth the money and I would recommend it to others.

These shadows are waterproof and works well as a primer or just alone. They are long-lasting as many cream shadows are. One thing worth noting is that they ARE generally CREASE-PROOF as Mary Kay claims it is =)



Glacier Gray: this is a very metallic greyish colour that is perfect for a smokey look.

 Beach Blonde: These types of colours are definitely worth it to get. Out of all the shadows I have, I use this one (or the MAC: Paint Pot.)  the most, as I can use it under all my shadows, to brighten, highlight, and prime my eyes. Beach Blonde, is very natural, not too shiny or over the top. I would recommend this to people who likes light makeup to use it as is =) Of course to those who want a more sophisticated look, it is perfect for a base. 
(Between metallic/satin finish)

Click here for Mac's Paint Pot Review

Glacier Grey, Beach Blonde
Pros:
-Creamy texture 
-Blends easily
-Waterproof, long-lasting
-Crease-proof

Cons: 
-comes in a plastic jar

Price: $16 CAN
Rating: 4/5

2 comments:

  1. เดิมพันออนไลน์ แทงบอลออนไลน์ ไม่มีขั้นต่ำ ในรูปแบบของการแทงบอล sbobet เว็บไซต์เดิมพันอันดับหนึ่งสามารถลงเดิมพันได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง และยังสามารถลุ้นรับโปรโมชั่นดีๆ ที่พร้อมจะให้คุณตลอดการเข้าใช้บริการ

    ReplyDelete