Translate

Wednesday 2 May 2012

MARY KAY: Oil-free Eye Makeup Remover Review

 The current eye makeup remover I am using!! =)))  What is special about this makeup remover is that it claims to kill/remove eyelash mites. So I went to look it up if those things actually exist. And YES, they do and they are so gross! If you don't believe me, here is Wikipedia talking about lash mites! :S


I even went on youtube to look for documentaries about them and man.... they are SO GROSS that i'm not even going to post it! >< 

Other than that, this makeup remover does a good job removing my eye makeup (mascara included) while leaving the skin around my eyes moisturized. Even though it says it's oil-free, there is a bit of oil left after I use it on my eyes, in a good way =) It even makes my skin smoother! ^^ Eyeshadow goes off easily. Eyeliner and Mascara involves holding it for a few seconds and gentle tugging. 

Directions: Shake until blended. Apply onto a cotton pad. Gently wipe away all traces of eye makeup. 

Price: $17.50
Volume: 3.75 FL. OZ./ 110 mL

Pros:
-Suitable for Dry to Oily Skin.
-Removes waterproof makeup easily
-Leaves a thin layer of oil to prevent skin from drying up and smooths skin.
-Kills/Removes eyelash mites

Cons:
-I can't test if my eyelash mites are gone lol
-A little hard to get, Mary Kay does not have a store, you need to contact a beauty consultant or order online. Here is their link.

Even though this is a good product, I will probably try other makeup removers for comparison =) I won't hesitate buying it again though.

Rating: 4/5



3 comments:

  1. The suggested retail price is only $15.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to bed without removing your eye makeup is why 50%of Americans have eyelash mites.they will return, they are everywhere. Yes , Mary Kay oilfree eye makeup remover kills them. Still $15.00, plus state tax.

    ReplyDelete
  3. การพนันในรูปแบบ แทงบอลออนไลน์ หรือที่เรารู้จักกันว่า sbobet เป็นเว็บไซต์ที่มีสามารถลงเดิมพันได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง

    ReplyDelete