Translate

Wednesday 23 May 2012

MAC: Paint Pot Review

     A famous brand in Western cultures, I only came into contact with Mac when I move from Hong Kong to Edmonton. It is never a mistake to purchase cream shadows with a natural beige colour because you can use it as a primer, a base, highlight or just as is on your lids. Out of all the shadows I have, I use this the most (as well as Mary Kay's cream shadow in beach blonde. 


      MAC's paint pots comes in 9 colours. Sometimes, they'll have limited editions. This cream shadow is very creamy, long-lasting and bendable. Application is simple, with fingertips or a brush. Compare to Mary Kay's beach blonde, bare study is slightly more out there because of it's frost finish.  There's also alot of product in each pot, it'll take me forever to finish it if I ever do. It also haven't shown any signs of drying up and I've been using it for around a year now =)


"Bare Study" 
 This natural beige colour goes with any look, yet adding a frost finish to brighten your eyes *.* This is a great product for natural eye makeup without leaving your eyes bare. I can also use this colour under most products =) 
Bare Study
Pros: 
-Extremely Creamy Texture
-Frost finish
-Long-lasting
-Crease-proof
-Doesn't dry up for a long time.

Cons: 
-Sometimes the fact that it is very frost finish prevents me from using it for some looks. But technically, this is not a con, it's just a matter of choice. HAHA 

Price: $ 17.50 US
Rating: 4.5/5

1 comment:

  1. แทงบอลออนไลน์ sbobet ลุ้นรับโปรโมชั่นดีๆ แทงบอลออนไลน์ได้ตลอด 24 ชั่วโมง นักเดิมพันทั้งหลายไม่ควรพลาดด้วยประการทั้งปวง ซึ่งจะมีทีมงานระดับคุณภาพคอยให้การดูแลคุณอยู่ตลอดการใช้บริการ

    ReplyDelete